Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
- Olive coloured gilet puffa vest
- Turquoise blue polo short with an ammonite shell design print
- Cargo shorts
- Orange and white stripe socks
- Sturdy boots
- Baseball cap
- A rucksack
- Fossil hunting tools (magnifying glass, trowel and geology hammer)
- Four ammonite fossils
- Special collector cards about the British female fossil hunter Mary Anning
- Notable women in paleontology additional sheet
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
The Fossil Hunter Lottie along with the rest off the Lottie range can be purchased from our online toy store, delivering nationwide in South Africa and from any of our brick and mortar toy shops in South Africa.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.