Giganotosaurus is the largest carnivorous dinosaur from South America. At an estimated 13.5 metres long, this massive dinosaur challenges even Tyrannosaurus rex for the title of largest theropod ever. Giganotosaurus occupied South America during the Late Cretaceous, 97 million years ago,
- Scientific Name: Giganotosaurus carolinii
- Characteristics: Giganotosaurus was a strong carnivore with large jaws filled with blade-like teeth. It walked on two muscular legs with three-toed feet and sharp, curved claws. It used its long tail to counterbalance its heavy head.
- Size and Color: This graceful figure is 37 cm long and 10 cm high. Its bold pattern of stripes is reminiscent of a tiger. This model is supported by a base.
- The Gigantosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- Age 4+