Children can learn about opposites with this beautifully illustrated BrainBox. Designed for parents to play with their children, this great game will improve observation and memory skills. Whether players are old or young, big or small, BrainBox Opposites will provide fun for all the family.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner. Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about opposites
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Suitable for children aged 4+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.