This fabulous game allows children from an early age to recognize items from everyday scenes, including different places, such as the park or the street, rooms in the house and seasons of the year, creating the perfect early learners’ educational game.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way for young children to recognize everyday objects and scenes
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for young children
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 4+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Age range: 4 yrs+
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.