BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game that does not require any pens, pencils, paper, playing board or even a table! Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is great fun also.
BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field. Packed in a sturdy magnetic cube box, BrainBox is ready to play without any set-up time needed.
The rules are simple. You can play solo or with as many people as you want. A player simply picks a card and studies it for 10 seconds (using the sand timer provided) before being asked a question from the back, chosen by the roll of a die. A correct answer means the card is kept, if not it is returned to the box. The player with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes wins!
The winner may not be who you expect as this fabulous game is about observation and memory, not just learned facts! Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is great fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about animals
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for animal lovers
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Age range: 8 yrs+
Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.